Plant Sample Index
You can go to the Plant Sample Index Page:
- By navigating to the Dashboard and clicking the Plant Sample Index button located in the Plant Sample Data widget.
- Or by opening the sidebar and selecting the Plant Samples option.
The Plant Sample Index with demo samples
How To Register A Plant Sample
Click on the + icon to open a new Plant Sample form.
In The 'Add Plant Sample' dialog, enter the details of your Plant Sample.
- Planted Date / First Leaf Date: The date when the Plant Sample was planted. This date is used to calculate the plant's age.
- Label [optional] : A name / label used to describe the sample.
Cultivar and Rootstock:
- Scion Cultivar: Select the associated scion cultivar from the list of previously registered cultivars or register a new cultivar.
- Rootstock Cultivar [optional] : Select the associated rootstock cultivar from the list of previously registered cultivars or register a new cultivar.
- Location: Select the site where this sample is planted from the list of previously registered sites or register a new site.
- Row [optional] : The row number, within the site, where planted.
- Position [optional] : The position / column number within the row, where planted.
- Row Spacing [optional] : Distance between rows in millimeters.
- Plant Spacing [optional] : Distance between trees of rows in millimeters.
- Once you have entered all the required fields, select the Save button to save the plant sample details.